Triple Rectifier - All three channels activate at power on

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLJazz

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Just made my way in to a New to me Triple Rec. So far i love it, but there's a kink I hope you can help me with.

When i turn the amp on, there is a "Bzzzz bzzzz" sound which sounds like a longer version of the internal click when you switch channels - and all three channels are activated. I know better than to flip it off of standby, and when I hit one of the channel buttons it goes straight to normal operation and sounds great.

If it helps, the footswitch is the MIDI bigfoot controller and seems to work fine after that initial tweak.

I assume this isn't normal? Something I should clean the contacts in the footswitch?

Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Dave

I have the DR2010 with the original footswitch and I think it's perfectly normal - simply hit a button and the channel's there.

I haven't noticed any strange sounds as long as you don't choose a channel ...

So all three of the channel LED's are supposed to light up when you power on?

Fiddling i tested it, as long as i set the selector to a channel instead of the footswitch or hit the channel button immediately as i turn it on it's fine. Otherwise i get the double buzz and all three light up.

With the angry buzzing and all? Good deal. Thanks!

Since this clearly turned in to a newbie thread ... :D

I know the OUTPUT control is only active when the switch is set to something other than loop bypass. When it is set to footswitch is it supposed to be active only when the fx loop indicator is on or is it global?

Thanks for putting up with the dummy questions... :wink:

DC

Back