• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: Gflex 2x12 for 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogieslide

Reaction score
I have a Gflex 2x12 in good to excellent condition. Only noticeable issue is a dented in corner metal piece. Works and sounds great, but I want a 4x12.

Mostly interested in V30 loaded cabs or a mixture of V30 and something. Mesa? Avatar? Let me know what you got.

I figure my Gflex to be worth about 350 so I would throw in cash as needed for the specific deal.

Thanks,
Pete

I've got a crate Blue Voodoo loaded with Celestion V.30's I might be willing to trade? It is a killer sounding cab, built like a champ, but it weighs a ton! so I don't know what shipping would be. E mail me and maybe we can work somthing out.

[email protected]

Thanks for the inquiry Blackwater, but I just pulled the trigger on a new Avatar 4x12. I am going to hang on to the Gflex for now.

Thanks,
Pete

Latest posts

Back