They in stores yet?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpepiman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Are the RKIIs, the Stiletto IIs, Stiletto Aces, and Roadsters out yet?

Thanks so much,

-Al

Damnit.....the only dealer near me is GC and they don't have any yet.

I gotta try these new amps....badly.

The GC near me doesn't stock anything but the DR, TR, LSS, LSC, a couple F amps, a coule left over DCs, and cabinets. The RK and Mark IV are always special order. The Stilettos haven't been stocked there as of yet nor the Roadster. I think it is to keep inventory down and to keep the stuff in stock that moves faster (though the DCs are still hanging around). I think the only RK I have seen there was a trade-in 2x12 combo. Otherwise, I have seen a Mark I and a Mark III there on trade-in. Usually any Mark IV that gets traded in is immediately sold so you have to be there when it hits the floor. The only shop I have seen the other amps for sale is the smaller shop that is further from my place. The owner and staff are cool and cut me deals so I go there when I am in the area. In person the Stiletto is a cool looking amp but I still have yet to spend time wth it.

My GC is the same way. Mark IVs and RKs come in as used gear. However my GC had the Stiletto Tridents and Deuces a while back and then cut the price in half because the Series II were going to come out. So I just imagined that the new Stilettos would come in. I only really want to try the Stilettos, I could really care less to try the new RKs.

At least your GC has decent amps at all.

The only 'high-end' amps mine has are a DSL, TSL, a coupla SVTs, and an AC30. No Boogie, no real Marshalls, no Eden, no Aguilar, no Soldano, no VHT, etc.

Russ said:
The GC near me doesn't stock anything but the DR, TR, LSS, LSC, a couple F amps, a coule left over DCs, and cabinets. The RK and Mark IV are always special order. ........

Hi Russ, you in So Cal.... Rockit in Brea has more Boogies in stock than Boogie themselves

was just at an Andy Timmons/Mesa demo there last week.
They have a wall of Boogies, Road King II, Roadsters, Stillettos....
the whole shabang...and loads of custom order stuff....

went home with this bad boy :)

http://west.poly.edu/~rconne01/lonestar.html

Latest posts

Back