The Ace has arrived! *w/ highgain clips*

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what i say, but take two 2x12" ace combos, slave a digital processor and crank it up - thats all you need for a grail tone.

I was all fine and dandy with my Dual Recto, then I come to this forum...and noooooooo that's not good enough.....you guys have to go and make me think I have a major need for an Ace as well. :D However, I'm gonna hold off as long as I can as I just recently got a Randall MTS amp. Well, and I almost need to build onto my house to store my musical gear.

Chad said:
I was all fine and dandy with my Dual Recto, then I come to this forum...and noooooooo that's not good enough.....you guys have to go and make me think I have a major need for an Ace as well. :D However, I'm gonna hold off as long as I can as I just recently got a Randall MTS amp. Well, and I almost need to build onto my house to store my musical gear.

I had a single recto once. i have an ace now. I'm thinking about getting another recto one day. running a recto and ace at the same time just sounds like a really great idea. can u imagine the sound? :twisted:

Platypus said:
fsmith said:
I was wondering about the lead time on this amp. I went to my local GC Wednesday and the sales guy told me it would take a year to get one in. I pressed him and he said it was probably more like a couple of months. He was supposed to call MB to get a better estimate.

I want it now damnit!

I placed my order on the 5th of October, I got mine November 23rd. It all depends on their build cycle. They build in waves so I think I just got lucky with my timing.

They have a schedule so the reps know which models are coming through the production line on which week . Unless they have a problem with a particular part you should get your order around the ETA . I know a few of the mesa guys pretty well and Im sure this is the way it works .

Platypus said:
Barracuda said:
Hey Platy congratulations! btw great taste in booze too. Umm Glenlivet!!

:D

<-- sucker for a good single malt.

Me too :lol: Have you tried Cragganmore? Its also a Speyside and is delicious. Those are my two favorite singles.

Latest posts

Back