THD Yellow Jacket YJS TUBE CONVERTER

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good product. I used to use them with my Lonestar a couple of years ago. Do a search...they've been talked about often on these boards. :)

I've used them in a Dual Rectifier before, do you have any specific questions?

I just wanted to know how much they change the sound in a Mesa Amp. I currently am waiting on an F-50 to arrive and I thought i'd give these a shot in this amp for a different flavor.

It changes the stock sound considerably but it's not going to turn your F50 into a Vox.. the preamp is still a majority of the voicing you hear in your amplifier and if you don't crank your amp to get your power tubes cooking it's going to be less noticeable.

I have a pair new for sale. Bought them then bought a el34 amp so I dont need them. Plugged them in and played once. 2 YJ with JJ el 84 for any 6l6 amp. The cool thing is I tried them and used 2 6l6 tubes and 2 YJ with the 84's and the mix was great

email me if you want them. 70 shipped. usa only Paid 100 plus tax when I go tthem

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back