Switching to lower power tubes?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joey B,

Your the man.

Great to have input from dodger, Platy and Mark et all.

I hope I can ask you guys more questions after I fuss with it for awhile.

BTW, I bhght an Agile LP clone and its really a good guitar..Paid $125 for it. It's better then the Studio I bhght new..JFYI..

Later,

Rick

RocketRick said:
Hey Joey B,

Your the man.

Great to have input from dodger, Platy and Mark et all.

I hope I can ask you guys more questions after I fuss with it for awhile.

BTW, I bhght an Agile LP clone and its really a good guitar..Paid $125 for it. It's better then the Studio I bhght new..JFYI..

Later,

Rick

I'm definately NOT the man. But you know who is. :wink: I just had some rotten luck that led me to some very good knowledge.

Also, be sure to try a 5751 in the V1 slot. It sounded very nice in my old MkI. 8)

I wrote i down so I can't forget.

Actually I'm still trying to dial in the sound I like with it. It's quite a challenge.

All,

Was able to get matched set of Phillips 6CA7/EL34's.Will try them first then add the 5751.

As we speak, both of my C+ amps are running a Sylvania STR-415/416 combination without any issues whatsoever

Are the 415 and 416 diff tubes?

RocketRick said:
All,

Was able to get matched set of Phillips 6CA7/EL34's.Will try them first then add the 5751.

As we speak, both of my C+ amps are running a Sylvania STR-415/416 combination without any issues whatsoever

Are the 415 and 416 diff tubes?

Good going on the 6CA7s. I have a pair of Phillips/ECGs and prefer them over EL34s when I'm not running all 6L6s.

Latest posts

Back