suggestions / simple Holloween costume 4 gigs

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a "gig" (bass player's party) for this Fri too... I'm planning on going as an evil clown, but I'm afraid if I wear a foam nose, it will fly off if I jump around and get crazy. Also I don't want to get any facial makeup in my beer. what to do.... ;)

We played a private Halloween party last night. Singer/Bass player wore scrubs. I wore jeans, black t-shirt and my Wayne's World hat.

ned said:
We played a private Halloween party last night. Singer/Bass player wore scrubs. I wore jeans, black t-shirt and my Wayne's World hat.

haha! yep, that's more of what I had in mind:Jeans, T-shirt and a hat :) "normal stuff". I do not like to do these every year because I get pressured into wearing too much and too awkward wearing garb.

I played a show as jesus once. They wanted to give me a prize, but they couldn't cause technically I was an employee that night.

Stuff a black garbage bag with newspaper, cut a hole for your head, & go as a California Sweet Raisin! :D

Back