Studio 22+ Speaker options

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BD13UK

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Studio 22+ and would like to change the speaker using one of the two options available to Me.
I have a Celestion Neo and an Electrovoice 12L and would appreciate any advice on which would be most suitable for this model of Boogie.
Thanks

Thanks for the reply Bobby, I assumed that the EV would be a better option but it just makes the amp a bit on the heavy side and therefore isn't conducive to My back problems however needs must and as I like a nice clear bell like chord sound it looks like it will have to be the EV.
Regards
BD13UK

BD13UK said:
Thanks for the reply Bobby, I assumed that the EV would be a better option but it just makes the amp a bit on the heavy side and therefore isn't conducive to My back problems however needs must and as I like a nice clear bell like chord sound it looks like it will have to be the EV.
Regards
BD13UK

Glad to read the EV was satisfactory.

I was VERY happy w an Eminence Private Jack if you ever come across one of those...it works pretty well w/ the 22+ :mrgreen:

Thanks for the replies, choice wise it's just that I already had the EV and Neo available to Me lying around doing nothing and to save buying even MORE stuff !!!!!!!! Have to say that the EV is noticably louder at the same settings as the Neo unfortunately from a weight perspective it's sure heavier, Oh to be 20 again !!!!!!!
Regards
Brian

Latest posts

Back