studio 22+ pcb help!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcoleas

Reaction score
Hi, im new on this board, posting from quito - ecuador in south america. i got my self a 89' studio 22+ no eq. I had some footswitch problems and had to find out what was going on. had no problems soldering a cable that got loose from the footswitch, but found out there was a loose cable that came from the acutponics case located in the cabinet. the amp has been working fine (i guess) but that little cable got me wondering if there is some damage the amp is taking. it is almost impossible to find some help with the local amp techs since mesa boogie is rarely known around here, and i have to do almost all reapairs by my self. so please if someone can help me with some info or SOME PICTURES from the top of the pcb of a studio 22+ it would be of great use! i found some pictures of the studio 22s pcb but the studio 22+ has different wiring and the schematics i found didnt help much with this problem (did help with the footswtich issues).

Please help!!!! :|

and sorry for my english...

Latest posts

Back