Strap handle for thiele cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hasi

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
my 1x12" Thiele cab, with the old Boogie logo needs a replacement handle. The distance between the holes is 7-3/4". If someone has a proper handle or knows where to get one I would be very happy :wink:

You mean, like these?
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=amp+handle&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=183756087209962658&sa=X&ei=zCcDT7mhFcqviQLZ7Y2JDQ&ved=0CGUQ8wIwAA

Yeah, something like these but the measures are slightly different. The Fender handle is 9-1/4" long and the mounting holes are 8" apart center-to-center. The Boogie Thiele handle (which I need) is about 9-3/4" (24,8 cm) long and the mounting holes are 7-3/4" (19,7 cm) apart center-to-center.

I have an older Thiele with the chrome corners and Fender-style tolex.
My handle has been off the cab so I measured it.
The plastic part of my handle is 9.25" long.
The holes in the cab are 7.75" apart.

I did order a new handle but used the old boogie metal strap found in the original handle. It compresses the rubber part of the new handle just slightly. Works great for me. This was on my 1984 Mark III.

Dennis

hasi said:
Hi everyone,
my 1x12" Thiele cab, with the old Boogie logo needs a replacement handle. The distance between the holes is 7-3/4". If someone has a proper handle or knows where to get one I would be very happy :wink:
I have one..... or two or three
Same spec on the holes 7-3/4" (center to center).
The one MrMarkIII posted is the same as what I have (less the packaging)

Thanks for the offer but I already ordered one which should arrive today..

Latest posts

Back