Stilleto Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheRazMeister

Reaction score
Hey guys, spoke to Mesa and asked if anything new was coming out and they mentioned the Stilleto combo...I guess that was only a matter of time. Price range to be in the Lonestar area.

...interesting. I'll let everyone know what is new in the Mesa camp when I get back from NAMM in January.

Hey tele_Jas:

you proud owner of the Road King and worst case of GAS.

Did you read the article of Stilleto? (Besides Guitar Player Magazine review)

Well Randall Smith and Doug Smith wanted to design a "dedicated" EL34s amp. Yes, some of their amps have dual bias switch that could either 6L6s and EL34s. But they wanted an amp that is purely design around EL34s.

The Stilleto was born. Isn't it called the encyclopedia of Marshall tones? :p

Hey tele_jas, I'm getting even with you ever since you got the Road King and now I'm looking at my out-dated Trem-o-Verb as though its a 486 computer. :?

Seriously though, I'm happy for you and your Road King. Your review is what I expected the Road King to be. :wink:

Hey R.R........ I'm not a big Marshall tone fan, so I'm not even thinking of a one of those puppies. I just seen someone else mentioned feeling a case of GAS coming on, so I figured I'd chime in.

The RK is (no punn intended), the KING of all amps I've ever played. I'm playing an acoustic gig tonight and tomorrow and I just stared at my RK before I left and was wishing it was an electric gig I was headed to :( .

I can't wait until Saturday night to plug in to it again! :)

tele_jas said:
Hey R.R........ I'm not a big Marshall tone fan, so I'm not even thinking of a one of those puppies. ...
Yeah, I could understand your point, but I do like a Marshall's BluesBreaker JTM-45, a Plexi, Super Lead and even as far as JCM800 but their current stuff 900 Series, DSL, TSL, I rather have DR, ToV, or RK.

Not to flame Marshall but I need versatility and MESA Dual Rectifier Series fills this void.

Latest posts

Back