• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanez4life SZ!

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I love the amp...I really do....but the more I play, and I should have caught this earlier, the more I see I like EL-34s as a guitar power tube. The suite me much better, and while the Mark IV is an OUTSTANDING AMP, it does not have the full blown EL-34 grunt I'm looking for. I guess me and Rabies have something in common :lol:

So, I'm putting this up for sale here to see what I can get for it. As mentioned in the title, it is more of a feeler than anything at the moment. I need to take the Mark IV, and sit down with it and the other contenders, side by side, and test them out. But, as of now, I have some VERY strong contenders.

So, up for sale is a mint condition Mesa Boogie Mark IV medium head. I bought it less than 7 months ago, new from Mesa Boogie. I Survived the 15 week wait, and have loved the amp. My band, and personal style are changing though, so EL-34s are coming in.

Comes with footswitch, slip cover, and all original paperwork so you also obtain the full warranty.

I'd like $1650 shipped and paypalled for the amp. It is dead mint and in the same condition as the day it left the factory. Buying from me, you're saving yourself $500 and over 3 months wait time!

Only trade I would consider is a mint condition Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce Stage II. Stage II Trident may be considered as well!

Let me know!

Eric

I've considered modding the Mark, but I played the Stiletto, and just fell for it.

As for the recto, I'm going to have to say no. Not a recto fan :wink:

Hey Eric,

If you're interested in an Ace head, LMK. I might be into selling it soon.

Regarding your Mark IV Med head, what are you looking for price wise? I have a short head and always wanted a Med head.

You have the original receipt for warranty transfer?

-J

I do have the original receipt, so the new owner will obtain the full warranty.

Amp is definitely for sale now...I'm ready to get a stiletto, so help me out here :D

Information updated in the original post.

Save yourself some money, over a 3 month wait, and get an amp that looks like it just came from the factory :wink:

thats weird...i dont know where you bought a new mark iv for 2200...because pronet is 1899...unless its got a custom finish on it.

He's still got a fair amount of cash in it tax included or not! It's only a few months old too and if the case I bought from him is any indication then he takes very good care of his gear...

If it makes you feel any better I've gone through several boogie amps to find the one I wanted/needed (Mark IV, Roadster, F-30). I think i've finally found a keeper in the Rect-o-Verb. Moral of the story - you'll find YOUR amp soon enough!

good luck in your sale/search!

Hey ibanez I think its time to say its sold what do you think lol ? Thats right folks my first tube amp ever is a mark 4. Thanks for working with me Eric it has been a pleasure. I'll be glad to be a part of the family once it comes in of course.

Dave

Latest posts

Back