• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SOLD Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 head SOLD SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modestglock26

Reaction score
I am the original owner of a Mesa Boogie Dual Caliber DC5 head that I need to part with. This amp was purchased thru Sam Ash Music in south FL a few years ago and has never left the house or been gigged. I bought this hoping to use it for recording but now it's just too big and too much amp for what my new house will allow.

I have the owners' manual and the original footswitch for it. The tubes were replaced with brand new Mesa tubes about 2 years ago and it has probably been played about 5 times since then.

The condition of the amp is great as the pics will reveal.

I am looking to keep the a local sale if possible in the N. GA area.

Asking $700 for the head and I can throw in a Boss PS3 pedal if all goes well.

I can email extra pics if need be.

Here she is...
DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Thanks

I have to ask because I'm a slow person. This is a "local sale" only? Your not shipping it anywhere in the mainland 48 U.S?

Right now I am not shipping because I have a few people lined up locally that want to play it to see if they want it. One is coming out today the rest are on the weekend so this could potentially sold. If not after the weekend I will open it up for shipping to the lower 48.

Thanks

Casey

E_R said:
I said the same thing.....and here I am looking ot replace it.

Oh man you're making me feel bad...

I guess I can always replace it with another Boogie later on in life when I am financially better. The Tremoverb has been something I have always wanted.

If any of you guys want it,I live in North Ga and I can pick it up and ship it to you as long as its not real for away.I also have UPS comes by my plant everyday,so shipping is not a problem.Just thought I would offer to help a fellow Boogie boarder. LOL :D

BTT

Okay well I guess its time to allow shipping on the DC-5.

I will ship it to the lower 48 states for $700. This will cover UPS store packing, shipping and insurance.

Tubes and fuse will be pulled and wrapped.

Postal money orders only. Will ship when verified.

Thanks

Hi, I'm very interested and I'm located in Toronto Canada. Will you be willing to ship here on my UPS account? You just need to go to a UPS outlet and fill out the shipping docs. I can also arrange for pickup. Let me know.
Thanks!
Jim

Latest posts

Back