• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold! Please delete!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I just traded some stuff for a Tremoverb combo and my beloved DC-10 is definitely up for sale.

Here is the info:
DC-10 head, serial # 99
No 1/2 power switch
New Filter Caps
Better Reverb mod
More Gain mod
Series FX Loop
Master Volume mod (easy to un-do if the new owner wants)
New LDR's and all switching mechanisms (4N33 chips, transistors, etc.)
Recently serviced, pots and jacks cleaned, tube sockets re-tensioned and cleaned.

Head cabinet is in near mint condition.
All functions on the amp are working perfectly.
Comes with 2 button footswitch for EQ/Channel sellection.

I will take some pictures this weekend of the amp and can email them to anyone interested.
Those of you who know me, know that I take incredibly good care of my equipment. This amp has been my baby for over 3 years and has been loved and maintained!

$850 shipped to your door. Yes, this is a little more than the ebay price, but this amp needs no repairs or maintenance. It is ready for another 15-30 years of service!

Or...I can do $750 shipped if you want the old tubes back in it.

:D Bumpin it back up for the weekend!

After spending an hour or so on the T-Verb, this thing is definitely up for sale!
If I had the room and the money, I would keep them both and have every tone I could ever wish for.

Have to let something go, so the DC is it.

Latest posts

Back