Simul-class or not, what is the difference ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Restless Rocks said:
I work for a Mesa dealer, doesn't that make me more knowledgeable than any of you?
Victor

I was already in stitches over these other two guys but that's hilarious. And by the way Dachshunds WILL bite! And with the smaller and lighter mini cougar they are pretty good shots too.[/quote]

Sometimes I just have to yank chains. If you can't piss in someones Cheerios, life is just not all that fun. The worst thing is my mother never loved me and no one cares that I had surgery not to be a dwarf. What angers me is people who have to stong arm and ex-little person. Luckily, my shutzhund Dachsies did not inherit the recessive gene, but they are mini's. :D

Mean People Suck !!!

So what you are saying is that you were part of the Lollipop Gang?

How short were you?

Verne Troyer? 2'9"
Herve Villechaise? 3'2"
Billy Barty? 3'9"
Gary Coleman? 4'8"
Danny DeVito? 5'0"
Paul Simon? 5'2"
Davy Jones, Truman Capote, Sammy Davis Jr., Mickey Rooney? 5'3"

Well, unless you are used to hearing that tone of voice it is hardly discernable. I have always wondered exactly what it was that was said in Munchkin land. I guess after having submitted application you must know though. Was Yoda part of the guild? Is that how you came to know about the ways of the force?

OMG! I just noticed your new location BB.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russ said:
Well, unless you are used to hearing that tone of voice it is hardly discernable. I have always wondered exactly what it was that was said in Munchkin land. I guess after having submitted application you must know though. Was Yoda part of the guild? Is that how you came to know about the ways of the force?

Yoda was not a memeber and most of the original members died of Helium poisioning after filming the the Wizard of Oz.

thanks for the advice

djemass

Tuna141 said:
I prefer Simul-class over non-Simul-class. However, if I were in your situation, I would not worry too much about not having it, and don't think it would be worth the hassle and expense to upgrade your amp to Simil-class. I'd just get the + upgrade.

djemass said:
thanks for the advice

djemass

Tuna141 said:
I prefer Simul-class over non-Simul-class. However, if I were in your situation, I would not worry too much about not having it, and don't think it would be worth the hassle and expense to upgrade your amp to Simil-class. I'd just get the + upgrade.

You may want to call a few Mesa repair techs in your area. Since Mesa's are less common in Europe the parts tend to move a lot slower. A good friend from Italy found a new 562003 at a Mesa repair facility a few years ago and I helped him do the Simul upgrade with photos.
It may be worth a few phone calls.

Boogiebabies said:
You now have the bigger Johnson. What do I know, I'm just a used car salesman from Newark, NJ. I agree with the bla...bla.... It's pandering.

You win !!! I will now bow to you as if you were the child of Rupert Neve and Diana Ross and had a blood transfusion from Eric Johnson.

Are your pickups better then Fralin's ?

Hey, you mean I won my first Johnson contest? :D

My wife always says to me "Who are you going to please with that little thing? " I say .. "Myself!" :D

Fralin's pickups are simul-class so I don't know! ;-)

BTW - get out of my basement!

Stu Gutz said:
Boogiebabies said:
You now have the bigger Johnson. What do I know, I'm just a used car salesman from Newark, NJ. I agree with the bla...bla.... It's pandering.

You win !!! I will now bow to you as if you were the child of Rupert Neve and Diana Ross and had a blood transfusion from Eric Johnson.

Are your pickups better then Fralin's ?

Hey, you mean I won my first Johnson contest? :D

My wife always says to me "Who are you going to please with that little thing? " I say .. "Myself!" :D

Fralin's pickups are simul-class so I don't know! ;-)

BTW - get out of my basement!

Hey, let me out of your basement !!!

The Fralin question was sincere. Do your PAF's have that bright bite that the Fralins lack ? I have been looking for a PAF like the 57 Classic, but potted.

Boogiebabies said:
The Fralin question was sincere. Do your PAF's have that bright bite that the Fralins lack ? I have been looking for a PAF like the 57 Classic, but potted.

I PM'd you re: this.

Back