SCAM on ebay fake on ebay !!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSoulsRemain

Reaction score
this auction is a scam :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/MESA-BOOGIE-DUAL-RECTIFIER-SOLO-HEAD_W0QQitemZ280221393835QQihZ018QQcategoryZ92205QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can read here what's happen to me :

http://www.guitariste.com/forums/amplification,mesa-rectifier-fans-and-users-club,160241,2520.html

Richard

In America, we speak Spanish :wink:

Los gracias al Internet, puedo escribir en español. Aunque tomé la clase española en la escuela por dos años, no tengo ninguna idea de lo que dije.

Couldn't read a word but I think I'm all right since I wouldn't have bought an amp from an ebay listing where I couldn't understand anything anyway.

Quand il est trop bon d'être vrai, il est habituellement. Le seul cas où je fais confiance pour acheter un amplifer est à la personne. L'anglais ne devrait pas être fait à confiance. Il est maintenant temps de détendre avec un Orangina et de projeter votre vengeance. :shock:

Grâce à l'Internet, je peux écrire en français. Bien que je n'aie aucune idée de ce que j'ai dit.

Boogiebabies said:
Quand il est trop bon d'être vrai, il est habituellement. Le seul cas où je fais confiance pour acheter un amplifer est à la personne. L'anglais ne devrait pas être fait à confiance. Il est maintenant temps de détendre avec un Orangina et de projeter votre vengeance. :shock:

Loosely translated, he says he once covered a big woman with peanut butter and threw donuts at her. Then they went cross country bowling while listening to Judas Priest's " screaming for Vengeance"..........

stompboxfreak72 said:
Boogiebabies said:

Loosely translated, he says he once covered a big woman with peanut butter and threw donuts at her. Then they went cross country bowling while listening to Judas Priest's " screaming for Vengeance"..........

LMFAOROFL!!!!

I haven't understood a word of this thread. I wish I did.

I told him that if it's too good to be true, it usually is. I then told him to relax with an Orangina drink and plan his revenge.
You have to be nice to the French because there is nothing on earth like a dish of Rooster in wine. :D

Boogiebabies said:
I told him that if it's too good to be true, it usually is. I then told him to relax with an Orangina drink and plan his revenge.
You have to be nice to the French because there is nothing on earth like a dish of Rooster in wine. :D
I thought it was english...that I might understand... somone hold me. :?

Latest posts

Back