Road King Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boxcarmonument

Reaction score
Am I to assume that the Road King is just this great. I can only find One on fleabay and two or three on craigslist. Does Nobody want to sell these because they are just that good or did I miss the great Road King sale of 08? Not Looking to buy one right now I just like to scour the classifieds and noticed this recently. Besides I think My GAS is kind of out of control right now. And I know my wife would kill me if I came home with another amp... :twisted:

Makes me wonder if I have the wrong amp.....

Yes :lol:

Of course I am biased.

I think it just happens to be the luck of when you look. At times I have seen a few up there, other times not.

I know I have been looking around for a Stiletto Ace head to add to gear(not ready to buy now, just pricing for the future), and I can never see any of those.

There's one for sale, of all places, on the Dr. Z forum right now.... I think it's on ebay too. It's the Cream/tan one. Very nice looking amp!!

I sold mine a couple of years ago, I really miss it sometimes too, but it just didn't fit the musical direction I've headed.

Here's the Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160298613649&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

I'm selling my RKII here on the classifieds (and locally on craigslist). They are fantastic amps, overall the best amp I've ever played. BUT, the only reason I'm selling it is because I need some house repairs done that are going to cost a bit, and the RK fetches enough cash to cover it. I will have another one in the near future.

Latest posts

Back