Road King II v2?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Orange

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I looked over the site of Mesa Boogie for the RK manual and I noticed there are two versions of the manual for RKII, a v1 and a v2.

Does anyone know what is with this v1 - v2 thing. Are there any changes on the RKII already?

Many thanks in advance for taking the time to respond!

BR,
JO

Guitarmaster,

As resourcefull as usually! Many thanks for clarifying it.

BTW, are these external triggers those with which you control the RK remotly say with the use of a Axess CFX4?

Happy holidays!

BR,
JO

PS: On our previous chat, I got the Eclipse in the end, and placed an order for a Switchblade 8B!

John Orange said:
Guitarmaster,

As resourcefull as usually! Many thanks for clarifying it.

BTW, are these external triggers those with which you control the RK remotly say with the use of a Axess CFX4?

Happy holidays!

BR,
JO

PS: On our previous chat, I got the Eclipse in the end, and placed an order for a Switchblade 8B!

That's right.

CudBucket,

Are you in reply to my CFX4 question? How am I supposed to control the RKII with my Axess FX1 now? Any suggestion?

I have both the RKII and the FX1 on order. :roll:

Best regards,
JO

John Orange said:
CudBucket,

Are you in reply to my CFX4 question? How am I supposed to control the RKII with my Axess FX1 now? Any suggestion?

I have both the RKII and the FX1 on order. :roll:

Best regards,
JO

That FX1 is now $1099, up from just $899 a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure I can spend that much on a Midi Pedal....... :shock:

Latest posts

Back