• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RJM Mini Amp Gizmo w/ custom cable

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treewiz

Reaction score
I have the RJM mini amp gizmo with the Mark V custom cable for sale,$180.00 plus shipping (US only) like brand new in the box with the manual.

Lets try this again, I did order one from Sweetwater but they are out of stock till Friday. I'd be willing to buy yours (as long as your shipping is reasonable) to save me some money as long as you get back to me asap so I can cancel the order without penalties. Use my email address of [email protected] or better yet call me at 850 863-9885 anytime and ask for Jim so we can work out the details. If Sweetwater calls to tell me they shipped it out I will buy theirs.

treewiz said:
I have the RJM mini amp gizmo with the Mark V custom cable for sale,$180.00 plus shipping (US only) like brand new in the box with the manual.
i'll buy it if things don't work out w/ jl!

pm if things don't work out and i can send you my email or other contact info. where would you be shipping from?

Latest posts

Back