Reverb pedal-------->Mark III which one?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axwielding1

Reaction score
Opinions on which sounds best? Looking at the RV5, and Holy Grail, maybe evn spend more for the Holier Grail. But my budget is around $100.Need it for blues/classic rock/cleans.
Thoughts?
ax. :twisted:

I use a Peavey Valverb. It's not a pedal. It is a single rack space unit. I don't think you will find one for $100 though. It sound really good.

I own a MkIII and have a Holy Grail. I put the Holy Grail in the effects loop and it sounds fantastic. I mainly use the MKIII's reverb - I find this is enough for me - however, I can use the Holy Grail on occasion, esp. for clean sounds.

The Holy Grail is quite flexible and I really like it. Give one a go.

keithus77 said:
I own a MkIII and have a Holy Grail. I put the Holy Grail in the effects loop and it sounds fantastic. I mainly use the MKIII's reverb - I find this is enough for me - however, I can use the Holy Grail on occasion, esp. for clean sounds.

The Holy Grail is quite flexible and I really like it. Give one a go.

did you find it to be noisy at all? i have read good things about the holier grail but i have some bad reveiws on the holy grail.

Latest posts

Back