Rectifier and Recto-Verb headbox & chassis plans

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cryptopsy

Reaction score
Hello and greetings! I'm sure this is an odd request, but please hear me out.

A great friend of mine gave me for my b-day last year a fully functioning and complete Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier, minus the original chassis and headbox (wood box). All the parts were installed in a very generic chassis that doesn't resemble nor has the same layout/look/size as the original. The original owner somehow thought it would be best to have a Soldano SLO clone built inside.

Our bands sound engineer, does repair/tube amp builds on the side, and said he could get a custom chassis and headbox made for me if I could provide him the exact plans for it. I'm not asking for a schematic, just if any of you could measure or have the plans of the chassis, and headbox, complete with the front/back layout, spacing, front plate spacings and what not, corner pieces size/shape etc.

I would really love to get this beauty back to it's almost former glory. I can't afford it right now to get the original parts from Mesa, nor generic replacements, i'm not sure if they could even ship it to Romania. I can have both of them custom made here for about 100 euros (~130 USD), but i can't do it without the plans. I have no access to an original Mesa Boogie Rectifier to sketch out the plans and dimensions myself.

My friend told me he can get me a Recto-Verb 25 aswell, minus the chassis/headbox (head version), spring reverb unit and the original transformers. Somehow there's a Soldano craze in my country and everyone is getting theirs done. I would really appreciate if i can get the recto-verb chassis/headbox plans/sizing aswel.

Thank you, and i look forward to your replies.

Back