randall smith would love this....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a guy in the UK not so long ago selling Randall's paper on Class A amps which is readily available from the web site!
Ian

rabies said:
indeed. always remember the i ching and the tao my friends. what comes up must fall down (remember the great roman empire?)

:wink:

Agreed. If the Democrats win office we will be falling hard. :wink: :wink: :wink:

psychodave said:
rabies said:
indeed. always remember the i ching and the tao my friends. what comes up must fall down (remember the great roman empire?)

Agreed. If the Democrats win office we will be falling hard. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Wow, we're turning political. I hear that McCain is a wicked shreader and that Hillary can't decide the best way to turn her tube amp off. Obama is still waiting for the new Mark V's to come out.

MJ Slaughter said:
psychodave said:
rabies said:

Wow, we're turning political. I hear that McCain is a wicked shreader and that Hillary can't decide the best way to turn her tube amp off. Obama is still waiting for the new Mark V's to come out.

....and they are all tone deaf as well :lol:

(I am a little confused... dont people look at the winks after the post and realize I am joking???)

Latest posts

Back