Randall Smith and Mesa Boogie Parting Ways??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'll see if other long term employees start jumping ship and speaking out, and if QC goes downhill and corners start to be cut.

Impossible to determine the nature of this given current info.

He made it pretty clear nearly 4 years ago that he was selling Mesa so that he could retire...

John Petrucci just posted pics of his retirement party. Didn't look like a man that was just forced out of his company.

Shame on fluff and any "journalists" that ran with the baseless "Randall was fired" claims without a lick of evidence. People worried that Gibson was going to tarnish the mesa name and it turns out its just clickbaiting so called fans that are doing so.... smh
What, is he supposed to look pouty and dour? It's a party thrown in his honor, it would be pretty shitty of him not to smile even if he isn't happy at that moment.

I'm not saying Fluff is as reliable as TMZ, but he does have contacts inside the company. All we have is conjecture anyways.

Please...Gibson fanboys in Mesa forums GO AWAY!!!! Mesa Boogie USED TO design boutique amps...now they design GARBAGE. Actually REPAIR older models ...NOT ON GIBSONS WATCH! I sent my Mark IVB to the Petaluma shop for repairs and rehab and they sent it back supposedly repaired. The first thing that happened is the thing blew tubes....they had left **** loose in the chassis and a nut shorted the board....located the nut and removed it...amp still working with new tubes,,,,so play and test...something sounds DARK on R2 and the Loop LED not working....call Mesa(Gibson), and after FUCKING AROUND WITH GETTING TRANSFEREED TO NASHVILLE SUPPORT>>>FINALLY GOT THE TECH in California>>>and he told me that they had no source for led's anymore...would NOT source any new ones for older amps....and he tried to GLUE IT BACK TOGETHER AND CALL IT REPLACEMENT>>>they HAPPILY refunded my money for the repair(are you getting they charged me for a repair they NEVER ATTEMPTED, Tried to lie to me about it and I had to get the tech to admit the games)...NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE TO AUDITION YOUR AMPS FOPR REPAIR....IF YOUR AMP HAS BADLY DAMAGED CAPS they will refuse to repair it(apparently the leaks cause board damage and the only tech that did those was Mke B and HE IS GONE>>>ARE YOU HEARING HE HAS BEEN GONE FOR YEARS ACCORDING TO MESA)>>>>>**** MESA,.,.,THEY are not THE COMPANY THEY USED TO BE AND WERENT even under Randall these last ten years>>>LOOK AT THE **** THEY PULLED WITH THE MARK V..(MARK V USERS KNOW WHAT I MEAN)...BAN ME FOR THE TRUTH MESA

Latest posts

Back