• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Question bout mark iii for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threemounts_1

Reaction score
I've found a mesa mark iii red stripe for sale. It has eq simulclass and reverb..wat would b a reasonable price for this amp. If you could help me out I'd appreciate it..thanks in advance!

I would suggest looking on ebay for your best comparison but If it was a combo and in good condition I wouldn't pay anymore that 850 and for a head I wouldn't pay anymore that 750

Is this the long head on eBay recovered in red crushed velvet?
Awesome. Perfect amp for a brothel. Still, $750 tops.

Yeah thatwas the one on eBay but the seller was kind enough to talk me out of it to get a mark iv instead. It's more for me. Thank you guys tho!

Yeah the red stripe series Mark III doesn't have the modded gain and clean tone like the green and blue. But a Mark IV would be a good choice I have one and I wouldn't trade it for the world if you have any questions about what the Mark IV does feel free to email me anytime at [email protected] I would be happy to answer any question you have!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back