Price check on Caliber .50 please...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

al3d

Reaction score
Ok. someone localy is selling this baby. don't know to much about the model, so would like info on it and what it could be worth. He's asking a LOT fir it, 3500$, i think it's someone who ended-up with this thing cause he does'nt seem to know nothing about the amp.

Here's a pict, it is a beauty, but christ...3500$??????

3083_20.JPG

Personally unless you are a collector or planning to be, I would walk away. I’m no expert but that is allot of money. Let’s face it he is banking on the wood used for the headshell and speaker cabinet and of course the grill.
For that money get yourself a nice C+ and have some (not allot) change left over, and those amps just keep going up in vaule.

i paid my caliber 800€... but it's the standard version... but common' 3 500 $... this guy is out of reality...

Those are really, really nice wood/wicker shells and is the cab is a Theile? but man, you live in Quebec, there are awesome woodworkers all over the place, you could get nice stuff like that made for a few hundred bucks.

If that's all stock Boogie stuff it may have cost close to that new.

Latest posts

Back