Price check, mark IIc+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photogold

Reaction score
What is a fair price to sell a Mark IIC+ with no GEQ, black tolex, in good condition? Thanks.

Hi Photogold!

It still depends on the other Options. Simul? 100/60? 60W? Is it an Export Version? You didn't mentioned if this is a Combo or Head. If you have the bone Version non EQ, non Reverb 60W IIC+ you should start at about $1250. That's also what i saw last time on Ebay for a 60W Head (not serviced if i remember right) But it went really quick! Was it serviced? If so, you can add some extra $ for a serviced Amp. With additional options the Amp is gaining value.

Best Regards

Rob

we need more info... head/combo, 60 watt, simulclass or 100/60 watt, coliseum, export tranny, original C+ or upgrade IIC-->C+, reverb, long head, short head, any mods, any recent service at mesa

edit... and location... europe, usa...

scott

More info, this is a 60W combo, with a reverb, but no GEQ. No mods as far as I know. Location in USA.

if it's a IIC-->IIC+ then around $1200 or so.

if it's an original C+ then $1500-$1600 or so

that's my guess anyway

pics?

scott

I agree with dodger on the price. What is the serial number? Post it with 2 x's in place of the last 2 digits. That will tell you if it is a factory or upgraded C+.

Latest posts

Back