Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mesa TR
schecter damien - stock emg hz
ibanez rg 7321 - stock pickups
nady wireless
DSC00107.jpg

DSC00106.jpg
[/img]

Sorry for the crappy pic, but I did make the effort.. :lol: Work in progress...

img0518hr6.jpg

spanny said:
The board is a little outdated, I just picked up a Fulltone Fulldrive 2 and a Boss dd-20 and I just picked up a mesa 2x12 cab.

Mark IV on the way.
Congrats on all the gear.. personally i don't think i could even enjoy all of that.. too many distractions!!

Well, I finally got around to photographing my junk...so here it is. Sorry for the blurry pics...can't seem to get anything to focus right.
I had originally put lights underneath my pedalboard's plexiglass top, but they got waaaay too hot and for fear of something burning, I took them out. They were a lot of fun while it lasted. I was definitely inspired by Trailer Trash boards, but not by their prices. Here's the only pic I have of the lights:
2007041-1.jpg

And here's the board now:
allmyjunk.jpg

myboard.jpg

boardangle.jpg

Here's a subset of pics I posted on another thread:

bedroom_studio7.jpg

bedroom_studio8.jpg

bedroom_studio3.jpg

And my newest guitar, the Rickenbacker 360 in Mapleglo:

ric360.jpg

Who was is that had the rig with 2 4u racks and 2 1x12's on the outside? It was a stupidly sexy rig and some stupidly sexy photography? I've looked thru all the pages and cant see the photos. A repost would be much appreciated! :D

well i havent shown any of my rig here yet, so i figure i'm due. not the best pics but theyre the best ones i have right now, i'll work on some better ones soon.

the gear
DSCF1465.jpg

some of the guitars(and the bassist)
DSCF1467.jpg

DSCF1466.jpg

Hey everybody!! 1st post here so I thought I would come in with guns blazing. This is my 94 TOV and fiddles...
DSC01011.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back