Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1098.jpg

This is my old rig. Didn't quite need both amps, though I regret getting rid of the 800, that thing had amazing tone. I don't play in a band or anything at the moment, so I downsized to this:

IMG_1261.jpg

lol I was thinking that when i was jamming by the pool yesterday( gotta love Florida in December). I could have been electrocuted but worse I could have gotten the tolex wet :!:

koolaid said:
lol I was thinking that when i was jamming by the pool yesterday( gotta love Florida in December). I could have been electrocuted but worse I could have gotten the tolex wet :!:

koolaid, what part of florida are you in? here in tampa its actually gotten a tiny bit chilly the past few days. i wish i had a pool to jam next too, all i have is a yard with random grass patches.

Tubescreamer said:
They are the 5" model Beam Blockers. This was previously my TOV and Cab that was traded to ToneAddictJon.

He's completely right that they even out the V30's. They also make the cab omni-directional. So you can hear yourself better around the stage - and not send an icepick of treble to the people standing in the front row :]

I decided to try a set out for myself. I put a 4" model on each of the top two speakers in my Marshall 4x12. I'm quite surprised that they work as well as they do, but I'm really not surprised. It's an amazingly simple idea that just sounds great!

Latest pic.

Gear3.JPG

L/R:
Mesa Dual Rec with Marshall 1960AV
Modded Epiphone Valve Jr with Avatar 1x12
Homebrew F/A-18 with Marshall 1960B

Emerald Green PRS Singlecut 250
Scarlet Red CE22
Platinum Tremonti SE
Royal Blue McCarty
Dark Cherryburst Singlecut Trem

Ok, updated yet again.... I go through way too much gear!!! Since I just had to buy that quad, I sold my tremoverb. But got myself a JMP-1, Peavey 50/50, and rack case very, very, very cheap today. Just got another EV loaded 1x12 as well off ebay, so waiting for that to come in. Gonna sell my 2x12 and get another 1x12 as well (that will make 4 :twisted: ). I'm completely satisfide with my setup now though, and think this is it (except the small stuff of course). Here's the pics as of right now

PC310619.jpg

PC310621.jpg

PC310620.jpg

aiyyyyyy, remember, tone chain is only as good as the weakest link.

GET THAT PEAVEY OTTO THERE!

That Peavey's not going anywhere! It sounds really good. I love el84's, they chime so nicely, but also have a full bodied tone. I was going to go for a Mesa two:fifty, but I'm completely satisfied with the Peavey 50/50. The Quad running through el84's is what I've been looking for to compliment my DR, and the JMP-1 was a great surprise as well, I got it as a package deal and was planning on just flipping it, but it has a lot of great tonalities the Mesa's don't and visa-versa.

hey there here`s a rough pic of my solo 50 rig,sorry bout the quality of pic, will get better pics up when i get proper digi camera;

mesasolo50.jpg
[/img]

hopfully within the next year i`ll have a GCX switching unit,rack tuner and midi board to complete it.

Here is mine, simple but does the job! :D

Roadster 2x12 combo
ESP/LTD EC-1000 Deluxe
Fender Telecaster Lite Ash(in the case)
Dunlop ZW Wah, Boss TU-2, CE-5, DD-3, BD-2, MXR Phase 90 & EVH Flanger
Still waiting for my Fulltone OCD to come in....

Setup_all_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back