Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My current live rig:

Guitars:

Ibanez AT100
Ibanez AT300

Amps:

Mesa Boogie Stage 1 Stiletto Deuce head (w/Hollywood Mod performed by Terry Slemmons)
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Solo 50 head (first edition, backup amp)
Mesa Boogie 2X12 3/4 back cabinet with Celestion Vintage 30s hard wired parallel 4 ohms.

Effects loop:
Rocktron Intellifex LTD
Boss DD3 Digital Delay Pedal (for quick 2nd delay on some songs)

Pedal board:

Ernie Ball volume pedal
Morley Bad Horsie Wah (tone's ok, love the optical switching though)
2 DIY JAODP overdrive pedals (who needs a TS9? :D)
1 DIY built Ross compressor clone (who needs Keeley? :D)
MXR Phase 90 reissue
TC Electronics SCF (will eventually have a DIY chorus pedal in the effects loop, this one doesn't work well there)

I had some mesa gear at one time, but this is all I have left. Minus my pedalboard.
IMG_6362_1.jpg

ToneAddictJon said:
Tubescreamer said:
I love the 3 matching green LED's!

:wink: It looks killer when the 3 of them are running in the dark, all lights and tubes glowing :twisted:

if you ever part with that Mav head, you can please put your buddy from down under 1st in line ok? :wink:

I don't think it's going anywhere, but if the time does come I'll let you know :wink: I'm just loving it more and more every minute I play it and it inspires me to play. The other Rectos are amazing as well, but something about that maverick just draws me to it.

ToneAddictJon said:
I don't think it's going anywhere, but if the time does come I'll let you know :wink: I'm just loving it more and more every minute I play it and it inspires me to play. The other Rectos are amazing as well, but something about that maverick just draws me to it.

just cool my man, we will not die in the next 10yrs 8) :wink: until then keep on rockin' that baby!! 8)

ToneAddictJon said:
once again, added another mesa to the line up. This time it's the sweet Maverick. Absolutely great tone, loving this thing. Ok here's the pics, now back to playing :D

PC010621.jpg

PC010620.jpg

Hello Tone Addiction
What are the circles visible behind the grill cloth/ in front of the speaks-
on the 2X12 cab? Beam Blockers?
Just curious.

Yeah, they are beam blockers. They work a lot better than I thought they would, and I would of never given them a chance had I not got the cab with them already in there. I'm not a fan of v30's, but the beam blockers seem to even them out more, I still prefer the EV's over them, but its a lot more useable now (and it records better than I thought it would).

BobSwanson said:
Hello Tone Addiction
What are the circles visible behind the grill cloth/ in front of the speaks-
on the 2X12 cab? Beam Blockers?
Just curious.

They are the 5" model Beam Blockers. This was previously my TOV and Cab that was traded to ToneAddictJon.

He's completely right that they even out the V30's. They also make the cab omni-directional. So you can hear yourself better around the stage - and not send an icepick of treble to the people standing in the front row :]

My new rig:

I ditched the rack stuff and went headwise.

cimg2874kj2.jpg

cimg2880cq6.jpg

Mesa/Boogie Mark IV B Medium head
Crate Blue Voodoo BV150H
Marshall 1960AV Vintage

I am now working on a 4 unit rack with a powersupply, splitter(in the back), tuner, fx and rackinterface. I am also rebuilding my old 212 cab and than I will be able to run both amps at the same time. That should be monstorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back