Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCN2801.jpg

SMILE GIRLS !!!!! :D :D :D

I'm loving the Jackson, nice gear man. Do you by any chance post in the ESP forum? I thought I saw someone post the same gear/set-up as you especially the 4th pic.

Thanks man , I think you already answered your question :wink:

About the jackson,I made that pic on photoshop,printed and glued,then clear coated.8 years without any problem.I will put a black floyd,it'll look better.Respect it she is an old poser lady :lol:

Someday I will kill your running bug :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, dude I just went to go check out the post your rigs thread for the hell of it like five minutes ago and bam! Hey Treva, lol.

The bug is undefeatable.

ibanezgtr said:
How do you like the Odyssey Werklight3000 ? Lights look cool, but is the power conditioning part of it good and safe, like Furman or Monster? Thanks
It's not a voltage regulator, just a power strip like lower end Furmans. There's no difference between a Furman M-8L, a Wallmart powerstrip or my Werk light.

They are all safe. They'll explode before the damage reaches your equipment but if you want something real safe, look at higher end Furmans. Those 500 bucks Voltage regulators are the only ones that will keep it dead quiet and safe or so I've been told by very experienced people..

My rig is quiet so I'm happy with the Werklight. BUT I don't recommend it cause its power switch has a problem. It doesn't turn off sometimes so you have to pull the power plug. I think I've fixed the problem but if it happens again I'll just open it up and change the power switch to a regular furman one.

STUART said:
DSCN2801.jpg

SMILE GIRLS !!!!! :D :D :D

Sickening....Absolutely sickening. I could keep amps like that in the living room and my wife wouldn't ***** becuase they are nicer than our furniture.

SCott

i'll try to take some updated rig pics at one of my shows this weekend. right now, i don't have enough room in my basement to get everything out. lol.

plus, i just got a new pedalboard and new road cases, so i'll make sure they have all my new stuff in them.

@Turmoil and voodoo chgild: Wow, that looks good!

This is my new medium head, it's my third Mark IV(owned a short head/combo and a rackmount before this one.):

cimg2838uh7.jpg

cimg2833vs2.jpg

cimg2844bx5.jpg

cimg2841gd7.jpg

Full family pics will follow when my 2x12 is refinished and my new Marshall has arrived. Probably somwhere half december...

wow....you're a lucky dude. You have an Eclipse 1 and an SV!!!!! Those guitars are sick man.....sick :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh and that amp ain't too bad either haha rock on

-AJH

MesaENGR412 said:
wow....you're a lucky dude. You have an Eclipse 1 and an SV!!!!! Those guitars are sick man.....sick :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh and that amp ain't too bad either haha rock on

-AJH
cheers mate!! your rectifier is sick too!! stay brutal!! :twisted:

abecon5 said:
(posts an indescribably cool white RK II)

Dude, that is so sweet. It is one tiny thing short of perfect, and that's summed up by these three words-- "blue dome light." Do it.

edit 1: I can't decide if chrome corners would be over the top.

edit 2: If it had brushed aluminum corners I'd actually have to fap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back