Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some new pics that I took at a gig this weekend...(plus one old pic at the end)

My new road cases:

cases%20small.JPG

Half stack - Dual Rectifier + 4x12 Standard w/ side armor. Note the awesome gig bag my girlfriend got me for my birthday:

halfstacksmall.JPG

The aforementioned awesome new gig bag (I keep cables and backup tubes and other odds and ends in it):

gigbagsmall.JPG

Tried to get a pic of some of my settings (which I just changed again yesterday, so I don't use these anymore):

settingssmall.JPG

Live rig almost ready to go (just needs power):

liverigsmall.JPG

New Pedal Pad MPS-XL pedalboard (missing my new Tremonti Wah):

pedalpadsmall2.JPG

The back of me (you can see the Mesa in the background):

mebacksmall.JPG

The front of me (playing my backup Epi Les Paul):

mefrontsmall.JPG

My Mesa collection in my basement (vulgar display of power maybe? :lol: ):

mesastacksmall.JPG

Sweet rigs, guys!

abecon5, I say purple dome light. To add to that pimpin' finish! :lol: 8)

Jim,

How do you like that SKB pedal board? It looks like the same one I just got rid of. I didn't like mine. It made a TON of noise. Sweet rig though!

Pic of my soon to be let go setup

Tremoverb Head/Cab
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
F-50
Pedals (wah is Crybaby 535Q)

Sorry for the messy setup, they werent staged pictures, this is just what it looks like realistically :)

IMG_2727.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

Tubescreamer said:
Pic of my soon to be let go setup

Tremoverb Head/Cab
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
F-50
Pedals (wah is Crybaby 535Q)

Sorry for the messy setup, they werent staged pictures, this is just what it looks like realistically :)

IMG_2727.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

Soon to be mine :D

Updated rig pics. May be getting a Maverick next week and a 4x12 is in the near future (one of my singers has finally convinced me they just look cooler on stage.....)

PB240619.jpg

PB050624.jpg

It sounds amazing man

I played it for a long time, and when people started showing up, I got a bunch of compliments on the tone!

I see you've already updated your sig, haha
I need to get around to that :D

The only pic with all my Mesa gear in one pic
946515846_l.jpg

However this is what I used to record with one time
946518871_l.jpg

*edit* and I do mean... this is what I used to record my guitar. I used both outputs of my Boss TU-2 tuner, so that the 400+ was coming from the bypass (hence continually getting signal) and the Rectifier was coming from the other output so when I turned the tuner on, tjhe signal would shut off. The Big Muff was used as dirty infront of the Bass amp and the Recto was on full-distortion.

No Triple Rectifier yet. Will have it shipped on Friday. Next on the list is a wireless and a GCX Audio Switcher to take the place of the Roland that I never use and is mounted just to fill space. I'd eventually like to replace the Yamaha reverb with a TC Electronic M2000 or an Eventide Eclipse but the Yamaha's good enough for now.

I keep the Eventide GTR4000 bank presets with "shortcuts" to low quality effects for live stuff so the program change switches faster (virtually no dropout). High quality reverbs and such drop out. Still though, even the low quality presets are killer and one wouldn't really notice it anyway in a live situation.

GuitaRig016.jpg

GuitaRig001.jpg

GuitaRig011.jpg

jtb226 said:
Nice rigs people. What kind of cabs are all those junior?

The green ones are custom made cabs. 2x12 is loaded with a pair of Eminence The Governor and the 1x12 is loaded with an Eminence Legend V12.

The Carlsbro cab is loaded with four Celestion G12T75.

NewMesasetupI.jpg

NewMesasetupII.jpg

Sorry for the phone camera pic's.
Hopefully soon i will add a 20/20 to the rack. 8)

CoG said:
abecon5 said:
(posts an indescribably cool white RK II)

Dude, that is so sweet. It is one tiny thing short of perfect, and that's summed up by these three words-- "blue dome light." Do it.

edit 1: I can't decide if chrome corners would be over the top.

edit 2: If it had brushed aluminum corners I'd actually have to fap.

thanks a lot dude!
Actually, I lucked out. out of all the dome light colors, I think i would pick the red! and it came stock....:)
and the black corners!
:D :D :D

once again, added another mesa to the line up. This time it's the sweet Maverick. Absolutely great tone, loving this thing. Ok here's the pics, now back to playing :D

PC010621.jpg

PC010620.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back