Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+3. Those cabs do look mega-sweeeeet. It also helps that there's a Road King II on them. :twisted:

Mybeast.jpg

Hey guys, finally made a profile for this LOVELY AMAZING board :)
Well heres the list:

Guitars:
Custom hand built Rhoads like guitar
Jackson King V
Jackson Dinky
Esp Explorer

Amp rig:
Mark IV long head
Rocktron Midi-Mate
Yamaha FX500 Effects unit
Sound sculpture FOOTsim midi switching unit
Behringer rack mountable tuner
Nady Wireless system
Gator rack case

That is probably one of the best looking Randy Choads (it's a habit) I've ever seen. I hate the other ones.

haha, thanks dude, next time i build another i gotta make the wings a little wider! :p stupid wood!

Does anybody knows why mesa change the blue ones for red ones ???
I really prefer the blue ones.
I think everybody too . :wink:

Yeah I prefer the blue jewel too. Im about to order mine soon. I just bought this amp and Im loving it.

Here is where my tone comes from now.
07-22-07_2208.jpg

This is my whole rig. I have more pedals but I dont use them as you can see they are in my pedalboard. By the way the pod is only used for clean effects like chorus and extra reverb. The other pedal there is a Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor.
07-22-07_2202.jpg

07-22-07_2200.jpg

[/img]

A wee bit of an update...I took matters into my own (somewhat incapable) hands and tried to make my own rack case due to the shipping issues. It's definitely far from the good stuff, but it will do what I need it to which is simply be there and keep my stuff held together nicely.

650.jpg

Aart said:
now you only need two wooden strips on the sides to screw the unitss to the rack. :D

great idea but sometimes the nails just split the wood as the weight of the gear is too much and it splits right throught the wood from the nail

it is better to have them screwed in but wood isnt the best thing for it

nice rack though(I said this in a bar near some big breasted females and nearly got slapped until I geekily had to explain I was actually talking about the guitarists rack of gear :)

mesanomad100 said:
Aart said:
now you only need two wooden strips on the sides to screw the unitss to the rack. :D

great idea but sometimes the nails just split the wood as the weight of the gear is too much and it splits right throught the wood from the nail

it is better to have them screwed in but wood isnt the best thing for it

nice rack though(I said this in a bar near some big breasted females and nearly got slapped until I geekily had to explain I was actually talking about the guitarists rack of gear :)

mahogany, maple or acacia isn't going to split :lol:

Rack rails would be better, but if he isn't going to move it around wood will be fine.

18&Life said:
Buy rack rails :wink:

Already did...they sent the wrong ones :wink:

Hey MJ, how do you like that Randall RM4??? Those things look like they are pretty sweet amps.

I LOVE it. Just as nice and real as any great tube head IMO. It sounds and FEELS great to play and although I have only used two of the modules (XTC and Blackface), they really do impress me. I love the lead tones in the XTC module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back