Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, mesaman12! How do you like the tone the traffic light gives you? I've been looking for one! :wink:

Seriously, though. Sweeeeeet Rig! 8)

haha. the traffic light is the best equipment I have!! chicks dig it. haha

l_d02343cec63a07f3fe922bd02cc33676.jpg

my guitar but battle of the bands equitment
932708837_83021ed1a6.jpg

932708709_41759e1b76.jpg

932708671_f89ebffb79.jpg

932708599_193a91fb7b.jpg

great pics,very clear

nice gear man

how do you find the ts808 with the dually?/

I run a baked mod Keeley TS9 in front of mine and it sounds incredible!!

The Tubescreamer gives the recto that little bit of extra saturation that you need. It also tightens the amp up A LOT. Worth the money any day.

okeeeeaay...i was trying to understand what you mean until i saw the car behind! :lol: :lol: :lol:

scotbot said:
hahaa. i love that car.

Boss TU2 -> Line6 DL4

Gibson SG
Fender Telecaster Baja...
...Honda Accord.

Here's some of the things I've gotten since I came home on leave:
september06003.jpg

This is my Mark IV that I bought for $1050 along with a Quad pre and Halfback 412 built into a roadcase with C-90's and EVM's.

september06002.jpg

A better look at the Mark IV

september06006.jpg

I sold 2 of these in 25 days plus 1 early 2 channel. I can't get my tone out of recto. They are too harsh and grainy.

september06001.jpg

The quad is one Bad *** mofo. It's great I love it and I'm kidnapping it to Japan!

Greg[/img]

Well, it sure shows all the signs as far as I can tell - weighs about 50 lbs., has oversized tranformers and changed to a 12" EV speaker.

Circutry inside has certainly been modified and it has the pull-out master volume I've seen on the other Princetons.

And the back of the chassis is stamped "Richard Smith", which throws me off a little bit.

Anyone got any information on this one?

Dave W.
Scottsdale, AZ

Well, it sure shows all the signs as far as I can tell - weighs about 50 lbs., has oversized tranformers and changed to a 12" EV speaker.

Circutry inside has certainly been modified and it has the pull-out master volume I've seen on the other Princetons.

And the back of the chassis is stamped "Richard Smith", which throws me off a little bit.

Dave W.
Scottsdale, AZ

Scorpionguitar said:

Dave W.
Scottsdale, AZ

hey man,couldnt get the pic from your link but from the description it sounds like you snagged that modded fender from ebay a few months back

the description it has sounds like a princeton boogie but the signature 'richard smith' sounds a little wrong,perhaps it says 'randall smith' back in the day randall would have done all the work himself.

perhaps some of the experts on here can confirm this

still sounds like a great amp,fender amps are godly anyways never mind modded ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back