Post your Rig!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Rig pic, minus my new Ace head:

DSCN0102.jpg

ursinus said:
mesanomad100 said:
ursinus...do you own any gear by the mesa boogie company??

I dont see any in that pic :):):)

Nah! Nasty, cheap equipment by those guys, why would I buy their stuff?...... 8)

and are those suhr guitars???

your better off with a yamaha pacifica :):)

Hahaha, I love the lawsuit factory pedal!

Here is a newer shot with my new tele 8)

rig_tele.jpg

Phyrexia: How do you like your fish and chips eq? I love mine, it seems to be a great deal and has a good sound to it. Nice gear man, what kind of p/u's are in the guitars?

-AJH

Guitar Adjuster said:

very nice

always loved the look of the white tolex mark series a friend had a MKI in white tolex and it looked amazing on stage

he recently sold it for a Victoria amp with 3x10" and a built in tremolo circuit can remeber the name of it,its something like victoriatrem

DR TOV w/ (2) 212 recto cabs (just got the 2nd cab today!) + Epi Les Paul Custom w/SD's Jazz & JB

Mesa+LPEmail.jpg

ok, this is my boogie rig!

Mesa/Boogie Mark III green stripe (simul class, eq, electro voice) and Extension 1x12 Black Shadow Custom 90 speaker

immag102xw3.jpg

sorry for the crappy photo, that's my telephone :oops:

Nick_cor said:
art_n_music said:
DR TOV w/ (2) 212 recto cabs (just got the 2nd cab today!) + Epi Les Paul Custom w/SD's Jazz & JB

Mesa+LPEmail.jpg

How are you doing stereo with these 2 cabs?

Well, so far I'm not. This is the first time I have had two cabs and would like to look into it, but don't really know what I need or how to do it. Since I will be keeping them stacked it wouldn't really be for the stereo effect, but from what I hear it adds something to the sound when run that way. I guess I would need a stereo effects box of some kind?

art_n_music said:
Nick_cor said:
art_n_music said:

Mesa+LPEmail.jpg

How are you doing stereo with these 2 cabs?

Well, so far I'm not. This is the first time I have had two cabs and would like to look into it, but don't really know what I need or how to do it. Since I will be keeping them stacked it wouldn't really be for the stereo effect, but from what I hear it adds something to the sound when run that way. I guess I would need a stereo effects box of some kind?

You'd need another power supply, like a poweramp or another head to go stereo, that's why I was asking how the hell is he doing it with one!? but that's what im thinkig, i may be wrong.!

Stereo = you need 2 sources of sound,as your head is mono(one source), you can't have them stereo. :wink:

soundpurist said:
it's perfect for a wet/dry setting, with a DCM150 (bridge in mono) he could do it.

Guys, I didn't have stereo in mind when I put this together. I bought the amp and a 212 together. Originally my plan was to buy a head then get a 412. So I just added another 212 to basically get a half stack. Now, I have a scalable rig when doing small stuff, which is most of the time, really. And I can push more air when I need to.

I guess maybe the wet/dry idea is what I might be thinking of, but is it worth doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back