Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6f29098a.jpg

10d67e05.jpg

Mesa Stiletto Deuce
Mesa 4x12 rectifier cab, v30's
Rack:
-Furman Power cond.
-Sennheiser G2 100 Wireless System
-Roctron Hush Super C Noise Suppressor
-Korg DTR-1000 Tuner

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Marshall MC212 Cabinet

oh and the guitar

yostrat.jpg

c3bfd3a8.jpg

Custom Warmoth Strat Body Metallic Blue Flake Finish
Swamp Ash, Hardtail.
2008 Fender American Satin 70's Maple Neck
EMG-81 Humbucker

Yes they are, it sounds slightly different than my triple, a little smoother and more defined, . I used to think it was because of the rectifier tubes (TAD 5u4 in racktifier vs ElectroHarmonix 5u4GB in triple). I boost both on the red channel.

I actually just got the Fender and have been using the Lonestar alone. Thought about using them together but I put my amp under the stage and mic it so I'd need to run another mic to the Fender.

my modest (compared to a lot shown here) rig.
not shown: orange 4x12
IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

grantcooper2 said:
my modest (compared to a lot shown here) rig.
not shown: orange 4x12
IMG_0668.jpg

OH Lord! Why is there a Duncan in that PRS?!

RoyceW said:

Well because I like the tone better, of course. Isn't that why anyone changes pickups?

I found the HFS to be a bit too loose sounding for the metal I was playing. I got the SD full shred because it was fatter, articulate, and tighter. It's not too hot and it cleans up really well. My favorite SD pickup. Much more musical than an SD invader or something.

grantcooper2 said:
RoyceW said:

Well because I like the tone better, of course. Isn't that why anyone changes pickups?

I found the HFS to be a bit too loose sounding for the metal I was playing. I got the SD full shred because it was fatter, articulate, and tighter. It's not too hot and it cleans up really well. My favorite SD pickup. Much more musical than an SD invader or something.

And because he like me, love michael akerfeldt :D

Nice cab grant, she's looking good 8) and your new gibby looks sweet.

jdurso said:

haha yep, very true. though I like to tell myself that wasn't the only reason I bought it :mrgreen: . I did look at/listen to a lot of pickups before going with the FS.

the cab is looking and working awesome for my apartment, don't worry jon I am taking good care of her!

and thanks, I am loving the wine red les paul, she's super dark too compared to a lot I've seen, it was tough to get the finish to show in photos...but when the light hits it just right...****!

jdurso said:
grantcooper2 said:
RoyceW said:

Haha I was going say something similar... :lol:

I can't wait to get a PRS. Like the set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back