Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy with the GM2 I think the quality of the effect are great, very clear sounding. I had a Rocktron Multivalve before this which was nice but I think that the GM2 was def worth the money. Plenty of flexibility with the editing and I'm looking forward to the editor coming out soon. Can't say enough about the GM2, I didn't have the original g-major but have played with it a little but not enough too give an honest compairison.

The GM2 feels sturdy with the buttons and such. I would recommend it.

My rig unplugged:
l_08a8a30c8e034a2281a3d5eabef2b604.jpg

and my main guitar:
guitars003.jpg

Gonna start building a rack within a year or so and hopefully upgrade to a 7 with piezo. For only being 19, I'm pretty content with my rig now though.

Here is my main rig. I have owned the Triple Rectifier for about 4 years now, and I don't think I will ever get rid of it...

MesaBoogieAndGibson1-1.jpg

what kind of Caparison is that? never seen that model before

Recent jam session setup, my corner of the stage.
dsc05314_800.jpg

Home designed and built fan forced floor rack and guitar monitors. First full test run, worked great!
dsc05316_800.jpg

Rack and Controller.
dsc05330_800.jpg

Carvin SC90-HH & SC90-SSS.
dsc05357_800.jpg

My "Stack" LOL! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Finally after all the photos I got to use everything!
dsc05358_400.jpg
dsc05347_400.jpg

Mesa Triaxis - Tone Generator!!
Rocktron Prophesy II - FX and Speaker Simulator for direct.
Carvin DCM-150 - Guitar Monitor Power Amp
Carvin AC120S - Power Conditioner
Guitar Monitors - 12" Celestion Vintage 30 Speakers
BOSS GT-6 - MIDI Controller Only
Mackie DFX-12 Mixer
Carvin TS100 - Power Amp
Legacy 2 X 12 Cabinet
Roland Acoustic Chorus AC-100 Amp

EDITS: Added a couple more photos

Thats your setup for a jam??

Haha, id hate to see your setup for a gig!

GIG4FUN said:
LTE said:
Thats your setup for a jam??
Haha, id hate to see your setup for a gig!

ah shucks... it's prolly the same with a bit of paint, carpet and fuzzy dice and no music stand... and an air conditioner instead of fan cooled. and bigger...
Yeah! your jam set-up is inspiring! lucky fella...

Hummmmmmmmmmmmm, fuzzy dice, hadn't thought of one that yet!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a really LONG jam session!!!!!!

Thanks for the complements, I'll post more photos later when everything is completed.

Only 1 other person on this thread is rockin the Express! I've gotta get mine on here!

Here's my humble, yet extremely effective setup....

3682414076_75c36657c3_o.jpg

3682414230_20ce331833_o.jpg

My current giging rig:

Mark IV-B (medium) and 2x12 Vertical cab.

mesarig002.jpg

new pedal board setup
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee60/byndtheblk/Guitar%20Stuff/Pedalboard001.jpg

small rack
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee60/byndtheblk/Guitar%20Stuff/rack001.jpg

Guitars:
Sorcerer prototype from WizardStyx
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee60/byndtheblk/Guitar%20Stuff/Sorc022.jpg

Exodus prototype from WizardStyx
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee60/byndtheblk/Guitar%20Stuff/exo01.jpg

This thread has me GAS'ing for a Mark IV or V. I'm just loving my Egnater M4 and Axe FX Standard so much right now it'd be hard to give one up for it.

Nitrobattery said:
LTE said:

It's the Angelus HGS

OutsideHGS2.jpg

ArchAngel4.jpg

Nitro thats a flat out gorgeous guitar... never had the opportunity to play a caparison but i've heard nothing but good things

Gotta get some specs on that 7 string S series youve got kryho! Is it a J Custom? Love the paint job

Erotomaniac1928 said:
Gotta get some specs on that 7 string S series youve got kryho! Is it a J Custom? Love the paint job
You like it? :D so do I :mrgreen: but, unfortunately, only the neck is Ibanez. The body is luthier's job, I love S shape, the most comfortable in the universe :D On the first pic there's set of Petrucci MM first edition pickups setup, on the one below I turned to latest set, that is Dsonic7 and Air Norton7.
The body is mahogany bottom and flame maple top, no tone, 1 volume with special perpendicular off function :oops: sorry about my english... I mean, when you push it is off, release- on. So it's basically kill switch. Edge pro... what else? :roll:
Overall, cool one. Sounds like thunder and sustain is neverending... :mrgreen:
especially 4 U:
Dsc00727.jpg

ibek1.jpg

jdurso said:
Nitrobattery said:
LTE said:

It's the Angelus HGS

OutsideHGS2.jpg

ArchAngel4.jpg

Nitro thats a flat out gorgeous guitar... never had the opportunity to play a caparison but i've heard nothing but good things

They're awesome man. If you ever get the chance to play one I really recommend checking one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back