possibly a new mark iii owner...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatoni

Reaction score
i have a chance to pick up a mark 3 bluestripe combo for 500. i dont know anything other than that. im just wondering if thats a good deal. i mean im pretty sure it is but you can never be too sure. what should i watch out for? i currently have a mark iv, what should i expect?

Excellent price if it is fully functional but has cosmetic issues, i.e. tolex rips, or needs new tubes. Check it out ASAP!

bpm91 said:
Excellent price if it is fully functional but has cosmetic issues, i.e. tolex rips, or needs new tubes. Check it out ASAP!

thanks jemaine :D ill look into it for sure

fatoni said:
bpm91 said:

thanks jemaine :D ill look into it for sure

As a point of reference, I snagged mine last May or June for $450. Had tolex rips and a little cracked cab (the latter fixed with a vice and woodglue), but it came with some AWESOME NOS tubes that the guy had no idea about...

If you get a chance to play it, keep the channel volumes down and crank with the master volume... the tones are AMAZING, especially the cleans.

bpm91 said:
If you get a chance to play it, keep the channel volumes down and crank with the master volume... the tones are AMAZING, especially the cleans.
yeah, thats a little trick that i stumbled upon while debating on selling the mark iv when i was a tube noob. thanks for all the input

You bumped your head man. The mark III and $500 cash for the JP. Not $500 cash for my mint Mark III blue stripe with no tears or damages of any kind. Also loaded with 6l6 420's at that.

oh my bad. i guess reading emails that late at night will do that. im gonna pass but good luck in your search

Latest posts

Back