Pass on good service experience

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capermac

Reaction score
Hi all, I recently had a good experience with Mesa service and thought I would share.

First off this is the first time I have dealt with Mesa service and while I hoped for the best I was expecting the worse because of dealings I have had with other amp companies (not pointing fingers but they start with P and end in Y and rhyme with Stevie...) anyways, I bought my Mark V in late Nov 2009. In May 2010 I started getting a blue flash when ever I went from standby to on. I wasn't sure if it was a power tube or the rectifier.

I called Mesa, I didn't get a human only a machine and a request to leave a message. This caused anxiety as it makes it easy for the company to ignore you but they called me back in 30 mins. I told them the problem and was told that it was not a problem and they would send me new tubes. They arrived in less then a week which was a surprise because I'm in Canada. they sent two power tubes and a rectifier. I replaced the rectifier and that solved the problem and now my Mark V is sounding hot again.

Thanks Mesa for the 'no problem' customer service.

Thanks for sharing, it's good to know what kind of company Mesa is. I'm new to the family, so I find it extremely cool to read your story.

Rock on!

Back