Ordering A Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bifferman2966

Reaction score
Hello all Boogie fans! I've finally sold my rect for the means of getting a mark IV. By what I read here there is no way i'll be let down. I'm curious on the time length it will be between ordering and receiving. I recently got my JPMM after a 6 month delay time in making it. THAT's what I want to avoid. I"m sure it won't be that long but I'm still curious

depends. mesa makes their amps in cycles. so for example, they'll only make dual recs for like 3 months, then they'll make a bunch of mark IV's, and so on and so forth. could be a week, could be 6 months. gotta call em

It all depends on what amp they currently have in production and stock on hand. It could be 2 weeks or it could be 20.

The fact that I'm in Europe probably made the wait a little bit longer because of transport, but I had to wait 5 months for my mark 4.

Have you tried european stores? You'll probably get it faster and cheaper altogether in Europe than from US.

FYI--Called Boogie today and they are building MKIV's at the present time, completion date is late April 07 so ship time will be early May 07, mine is in this production run so I have my fingers crosses for the second week in May!

Back