Opened-up the V . . .

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedrik Menard

Reaction score
I took che chassis apart from the shell yesterday. I had to clean a dirty pot so I figured out I had to take pictures of the inside. I have to say, Boogies are a pain to work with, there is so much stuff and so little space! Enev the preamp tubes are hard to reach! But all in all, it was well worth it - I cured my noisy pot and got to see the awesomely laid out routing and component layout of the MKV. That'S some really nice piece of an amp Randy !

now . . .I have shots of it but I cant figure out how to attach them!

try photobucket.com is free!!!!! from there just copy the IMG code and paste it here in your post........ hope that helps

i opened mine a while ago and you are right, there are a lot of parts!!!!!! in my case, i opened it to try different preamps.

looking foward to see those pictures. :shock:

Cedrik Menard said:
I took che chassis apart from the shell yesterday. I had to clean a dirty pot so I figured out I had to take pictures of the inside. I have to say, Boogies are a pain to work with, there is so much stuff and so little space! Enev the preamp tubes are hard to reach! But all in all, it was well worth it - I cured my noisy pot and got to see the awesomely laid out routing and component layout of the MKV. That'S some really nice piece of an amp Randy !

now . . .I have shots of it but I cant figure out how to attach them!
i already did this long ago...
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40756

Latest posts

Back