Now how is this for a rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siggy14

Reaction score
OK I am selling alot of this, but figured I would take a picture of what I have in my room right now and list the rest of the equiptment.

CLICK on Thumbnail below.

Other items I have not pictured here.
Mark IVA short head
Peavey Ultra 1x12
Marshall JMP-1
ADA MP1
Randall RT 2/50
Mesa Halfback Cab loaded with Celestion 30 watters
Mesa Halfback Cab loaded with EV's
Marshall 1978 Black backs.
Boss GT3
Digitech RP14D
Pod Pro
2 Pod 2.0's
Pod Bass 2.0

GOod GRiEF!!! That's an amazing collection man! Pitty you have to sell some of it, but i'm sure you'll keep the best for yourself. What are your favs of that pile 'o amps?

-AJH

I dont really have to sell, but it is a matter of i dont use them all and I hate them sitting around.

I had thought of starting a studio or a rehearsal type space and supply equiptment, but right now i think it is best i sell alot off and work on buying a house.

I am defintly keeping
Roadking on the bottem
Stiletto Stage 2

All the others are up for debate and I am thinking over.

MesaENGR412 said:
GOod GRiEF!!! That's an amazing collection man! Pitty you have to sell some of it, but i'm sure you'll keep the best for yourself. What are your favs of that pile 'o amps?

-AJH

siggy14 said:

Let me know if you decide to sell the Mark IV... 8)

Still waiting on my Splawn Quickrod to arrive since I'm a b*stard and had to have a custom head case made for it... :lol:

I do a bit of everything, I work for the associated Press as a technician. I am paid well but I really need to find a job that just deals with networking and I probaly could make 10 Grand more a year. So i am looking around. However I get really good benafits with the AP.

My certs are as followed.
MCSA + Security for Windows Server 2003
MCSE + Security for Windows Server 2003
MCP
Network+
A+

I am currently working on getting my CCNA. What about you?

Platypus said:
siggy14 said:
I am into computers, networking etc..

MesaENGR412 said:
And what is your day job????? :lol:

-AJH

Same here, what do you do?

Will do

Silverwulf said:
siggy14 said:

Let me know if you decide to sell the Mark IV... 8)

Still waiting on my Splawn Quickrod to arrive since I'm a b*stard and had to have a custom head case made for it... :lol:

Currently in college working on a BS in Mechanical Engineering. Hoping to either get into the automotive/Nascar industry (have experince in Nascar Race team/fabrication), or be a full time musician and restore classic cars on the side, depending on if/when my band is offered a record deal. 8)

-AJH

siggy14 said:
I do a bit of everything, I work for the associated Press as a technician. I am paid well but I really need to find a job that just deals with networking and I probaly could make 10 Grand more a year. So i am looking around. However I get really good benafits with the AP.

My certs are as followed.
MCSA + Security for Windows Server 2003
MCSE + Security for Windows Server 2003
MCP
Network+
A+

I am currently working on getting my CCNA. What about you?

Platypus said:
siggy14 said:
I am into computers, networking etc..

Same here, what do you do?

Cool, I'm a UNIX/SAN SysAdmin / Network Engineer for a very large financial corporation. Root on entire enterprise :D

I also do UNIX security auditing on the side

?

so, you're saying you actually have all that stuff working as one cohesive unit? I find that REALLY hard to believe.

no no, i think that would almost be impossible, i dont think there is a amp switcher that will do that many heads.

dannymusic said:
?

so, you're saying you actually have all that stuff working as one cohesive unit? I find that REALLY hard to believe.

I like that very very much. Nice!! What is with the 2 Road Kings. Is there a Series 1 and 2??

Hey... i saw that you have a GT3 in your palette. Does it go well with the Rectos? I'm looking at purchasing one from a friend for a really good price and just wanted to know if it was usable with a Triple Recto (mainly for effects, not so much amp-modeling), or if it's just going to be used for practice away from my amp in my dorm room? lol. Thanks man

-AJH

zakkfaerum said:
I like that very very much. Nice!! What is with the 2 Road Kings. Is there a Series 1 and 2??

You could switch between all those amps with like 3 GCX switchers, but the ground hum would be insane

Latest posts

Back