Now how is this for a rig

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hazbin said:
zakkfaerum said:
I like that very very much. Nice!! What is with the 2 Road Kings. Is there a Series 1 and 2??

You could switch between all those amps with like 3 GCX switchers, but the ground hum would be insane

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes it would! You'd have to have a noisegate from hell to battle that!

-AJH

Actually... You could run those all with one GCX. you would need 2 more stereo cabinets though.

I would pair the Bogners together, keep them. Pair the Stiletto/Recto cab, keep them, keep the MP-1, the RoadKing and sell the rest.

I would then retolex the Mesa cab with something that matches the Stiletto head and have Bogner, Mesa, MP-1 covered, selling the rest for something Orange. Maybe an old Vibrolux. This would cover the tones from old Blues, to 70s crush, the 80s Marshall, to the 90s Recto... and beyond.

Very nice, I might add.

A 'Switchblade GL' may be req'd to handle this many leads in/out. Dreams really do come true... you're living proof.
-j

Howitzer said:
Actually... You could run those all with one GCX. you would need 2 more stereo cabinets though.

True, but with 3 switchers you could also switch amp channels, loops, etc

Latest posts

Back