NEWS ABOUT MESA BOOGIE MARK V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barry said:
Right on cue . I will now tell my sources now for knowing about the mark V. I have been an exclusive Mesa player since 1980 and have developed a friendship with several mesa employees over the years , in particular Steve Mueller . When he found out that i was attending the 2007 NAMM show he set up a meeting for me to meet and talk with Randall Smith . When I met him he thanked me for being so loyal to them and then pulled out a piece of paper showing his ideas for the mark V and asked my opinion ! I see that some of the original plan made it to the final product . Steve told me that he was surprised that Randy did that and asked me to keep it a secret . These guys are really a big family and have treated me like royalty over the years . Im quite happy to stay loyal to someone like that . Hope you all enjoy the mark V .

I had a feeling you were tight with Mesa... your the same guy on the players testimonials page!

brettlingle said:
I did a stint in the military and was almost killed so now I get a monthly check the rest of my life. I'm by no means rich or have money to be blowing I am a full time college student right now. I have just acquired a lot of Boogie gear over the years just like everyone else here and plan on selling it to get the Mark V.
boogietone said:
Thanks for your service!

+1 Much appreciated!

Latest posts

Back