NEWS ABOUT MESA BOOGIE MARK V

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetallicaFreak65

Reaction score
I talked to a friend who works for MEsa who told me about the mark V he said that there is three lead channels. THe first one is a IIC+ lead a Mark IV lead and an extreeme lead that is based of the IIC+ but more aggressive and more gain. Im so exited and cant wait. He projects it to be 2 grand for a head and a little more for the combo he said it would all be official this week at the MEsa boogie Namm. And the realse date is March
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know it is the wrong forum i jsut want to get the word out because I know myself that I was waiting for mark v news forever so i thought i would spread it as much as posiible

That post just single handedly guaranteed that I am NOT interested in the V at all... Thanks.

Jmango said:
That post just single handedly guaranteed that I am NOT interested in the V at all... Thanks.

There are not three lead channels, but there are "3 Fully Independent Channels with 9 Modes "

RCS would not put out a Mark series that is only "Heavy Metal" in design. :D

MetallicaFreak65 said:
I talked to a friend who works for MEsa who told me about the mark V he said that there is three lead channels. THe first one is a IIC+ lead a Mark IV lead and an extreeme lead that is based of the IIC+ but more aggressive and more gain. Im so exited and cant wait. He projects it to be 2 grand for a head and a little more for the combo he said it would all be official this week at the MEsa boogie Namm. And the realse date is March
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who care's what forum you posted in - geeez - some people
Thanks for the info.
I'm always interested in new Mesa products.
Mark V sounds great :mrgreen:

maybe he was refering to the world financial crisis. i'm sure people's demand(as in the will to buy such an amp) still exists but with no money to buy its tough..

pixy said:
maybe he was refering to the world financial crisis. i'm sure people's demand(as in the will to buy such an amp) still exists but with no money to buy its tough..
The beauty with Mesa gear is it seems it doesn't lose it's value especially if you have something they don't make anymore. So you can always sell your stuff and get something new. That's what I am doing. As far as this guys comment he must be smoking crack if he thinks there is a disappearing market because the Mark series is probably the most selling line they have not to mention numerous artists that use them.

I had an email from a good friend at mesa this morning and he said to keep your eyes on the mesa site this week and also that we are going to freak . He said they are setting up the booth today at NAMM so the monster we've been wating on will be introduced tomorrow .

I wonder how much more gain it will really have. Also the rectifier diode option will make it sound even more grittier right? This very well could be the new metal amp.

Barry said:
I had an email from a good friend at mesa this morning and he said to keep your eyes on the mesa site this week and also that we are going to freak . He said they are setting up the booth today at NAMM so the monster we've been wating on will be introduced tomorrow .

What do you mean we're gonna freak?! Stiletto Jack, Mark V, some other strange trademarks I saw on the website, what can surprise me still? TransAxis? 'Tude and all those names sound like they'd be modes for the Stiletto Jack which sounds like it's supposed to be a really gritty Brit sounding amp. Maybe RKII's brit channel counting as the Ch. 1 clean of that amp? I love speculating but Thursday can't come soon enough!!!!!

kingster911 said:
Barry said:

What do you mean we're gonna freak?! Stiletto Jack, Mark V, some other strange trademarks I saw on the website, what can surprise me still? TransAxis? 'Tude and all those names sound like they'd be modes for the Stiletto Jack which sounds like it's supposed to be a really gritty Brit sounding amp. Maybe RKII's brit channel counting as the Ch. 1 clean of that amp? I love speculating but Thursday can't come soon enough!!!!!
Im just passing along some info. We know the obvious will appear tomorrow but maybe Mesa is going to have some other suprises for us . The great thing about all this is that Randy isnt sitting around collecting dust he's developing great amps for us . I think they are doing their best stuff theses days . Gotta love it .

Elixir said:
I wonder how much more gain it will really have. Also the rectifier diode option will make it sound even more grittier right? This very well could be the new metal amp.

The Mark series amps have always been diode rectified. The addition of a tube rectifier won't tighten the amp; it will loosen it.

I heard the Stiletto Jack was going to be an 4xEL84 stiletto amp. Never came to be, kinda like the Palamino and some other stuff.

Smoking crack? You need to settle down there, sparky. I was simply saying amp sales will decline due to the current attitude of the market. Guitar amplifiers are a luxury item. I'm sure as soon as your mommy and daddy kick you out of the basement, you'll begin to realize what exactly I'm talking about. We're pulling for you, little fellow.
:wink:

Latest posts

Back