New models for 2008!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think we will finally see the Mark V this year???

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In 2007? probably not. 2008, maybe.

Theres two logical windows of opportunity. Winter NAMM and Summer NAMM.

If I recall, the Express was announced during Winter NAMM?

I voted yes, just because that's what I want to see, LoL. I LOVE the sound of the Mark IV, but I don't like using it, just because there's so many pull knobs and switches and stuff. I like my Roadster, and even the Road King, despite them both having a plethora of controls, but none of them are push pull, and they're all very neatly organized. The Mark IV worries me, in terms of keeping my exact settings while moving the amp around. So to close, I'd love to see the Mark V, but I have my doubts that it'll ever happen...it's been 18 years since the Mark IV came out. There was never that much time between earlier Mark series releases.

Yeah, but other than the Road King, nothing really over the top has come out of Mesa's factory for a few years. I could see this coming year as a year for the record books and a great opportunity to bring the next level of high gain amp back. Whether it does or it doesn't come out now, whatever they have will kick major ***!!!

metalblitz84 said:
Yeah, but other than the Road King, nothing really over the top has come out of Mesa's factory for a few years. I could see this coming year as a year for the record books and a great opportunity to bring the next level of high gain amp back. Whether it does or it doesn't come out now, whatever they have will kick major ***!!!

i think the stiletto line was pretty over the top for Mesa..... direct competition for the marshalls of the world and there are a lot of professionals out there making the switch..... so maybe not over the top but ground breaking for mesa in terms of breaking into a new arena

Latest posts

Back