• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mesa Boogie 2 x 12 rectifier cabinet with casters

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulReedNik

Reaction score
What I've got here is a new, never gigged Mesa 2 x12. The inspection tag from the factory is still on the handle. I played a head through it in the house a few time as a very low volume. (I live in an apartment, so I couldn't put it past 2 or so). It was never gigged and has only been in my house.
There are no scratches, dents, rips, or dings in/on this cab at all. It's loaded with 2 Black Shadow 90's ( I preferred these speakers) for that extra low end. It has the factory installed casters so you can wheel it around instead of lugging it.
I'm usually at work from 9-about 5:30, so please bare with me if I don't return emails right away. I will get to them before or after those times.I'm asking $500
Feel free to contact me with questions. Don't PM me or message me on Jemsite b/c I'm rarely on this site, but frequently check my email.
It's [email protected] Ilive in NY and locla P/U's would be preferred.
I'm calling it quits in terms of guitar and am not accpeting any trades. Reasonable offers will be considered. Please keep in mind, this is as new as you can get with out having it shipped directly from Mesa to your door.
Thanks,
Nik

DSCF0445.jpg

DSCF0446.jpg

DSCF0447.jpg

DSCF0449.jpg

Latest posts

Back