new demo track, serious IIC+ palm muted chunga

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremona

Reaction score
Hi

Made a new track.

I was told that mark amps dont do the chunga chunga very well, I will let you decide :)

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/38-Will%20know%20demo%201.mp3

Elpelotero said:
I thought you were frustrated that you couldn't get more lows out of your C+, or was that another poster?

Hi yes its me, well wouldent say frustrated, i just wanted to make sure that the lack of bass where not caused by the amp not working proberly.

But as it turned out it is not working proberly and that is why the tone lacks bass and is week compared to have it sounded when it was new.

And it wassent the tubes that where bad

Well i called mesa yestoday and today the replayd , the looked at the service record and there is not a shodow of doubt that my amp despratly needs to have all new power filter caps , mesa will ship the parts for the replacment to the mesa boogie importer here in denmark and have there people do the upgraded and give it a good work over so it will be as new..

What puzzels me is to my ears it allready(with the 80hz maxed up) is just as good at the chunga stuff as a triple,if not better , if the amp really will sound so much more alive according to mesa when i get it back , it will be like unleashing the gats of hell :D

yea that's some pretty good chunk considering its not in top working order....the singer on that track sounds like an awesome cross between peter Steele and Layne Staley.

Dude, most people can't get their amps to sound that good when they're functioning PROPERLY :lol: .

And I know I said it before, but awesome vocals again, keep up the great work!

Latest posts

Back