NAMM Predictions???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G.I.G.

Reaction score
Now that winter NAMM is only a few weeks away, I was wondering if anyone had any predictions (or have heard any rumors) regarding new Mesa products. I've heard the buzz going around that the F series amps might go away, but other than that I haven't heard anything significant.

I've mentioned this before, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mesa came out with a Series II 3-channel Dual and Triple Rec sometime in the next few years. I only think that because it seems like the Recto's might be the next in line for a facelift (i.e. Lone Star cleans, multi watt options, or an additional mode on Channel 1).

I know some of you guys are going to NAMM so give us updates (and pics :D ) when you get back!

Boogiewan Kenobi said:
More beefy LS Special

BWK

dude your nick name made me laugh the **** out of my ***

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G.I.G. said:
Now that winter NAMM is only a few weeks away, I was wondering if anyone had any predictions (or have heard any rumors) regarding new Mesa products. I've heard the buzz going around that the F series amps might go away, but other than that I haven't heard anything significant.

I've mentioned this before, but I wouldn't be surprised if Mesa came out with a Series II 3-channel Dual and Triple Rec sometime in the next few years. I only think that because it seems like the Recto's might be the next in line for a facelift (i.e. Lone Star cleans, multi watt options, or an additional mode on Channel 1).

I know some of you guys are going to NAMM so give us updates (and pics :D ) when you get back!

I'll be at NAMM and i have meeting with some friends at Mesa . Ill let you know when I get back .

My predictions... Series III for everything... so all that money y'all spent on that Road King II... going up in smoke. There goes the resale values.

If you see any press guys wearing MusicPlayers.com shirts, stop us and say hello -- there's a 1 in 3 chance it's me :p

Scott

jackieTHEjokeman said:
A Stiletto Series III. They are still trying to get it right. :p

Hey, if that means blow out prices on all Series II amps I say BRING IT ON!

I could use another Ace. Really....

Perhaps a working proto of the Titan? Last year, it was just a mock up, which really bummed me out because it looked so crushing.

The replacement for the F-series will be unveiled. I really want to give y'all a hint, but I probably shouldn't.... Let's just say they will be very cool and not too much more money.

Refinements to the LSC.... Small, but useful change.

I think the rectos will be left as is for now... Haven't heard any rumblings so far. Maybe for 2008?

The ACE, Roadster, and RKII will probably be left as is, especially as the latter have already had a couple of refinements/tweaks during their first year of production.

Lookin' forward to the show this year, although I've got additional events before and after, so I'll be in the area for way too long. Ha ha, could have worse problems though!!!!

Im guessing something to do with the MarkIV, and some kind of 100watt evolution of the f-series head to pull into the limelight, actually im hoping for that.

Also i thin Mesa will announce they are changing their name plates on their 4x12 from 'mesa engineering' to 'boogie woogie' and all amps will be solid state in th future :wink:

David.W said:
Im guessing something to do with the MarkIV, and some kind of 100watt evolution of the f-series head to pull into the limelight, actually im hoping for that.

Also i thin Mesa will announce they are changing their name plates on their 4x12 from 'mesa engineering' to 'boogie woogie' and all amps will be solid state in th future :wink:

I asked about the Mark IV and mesa said they had no plans of having one at the show .

sec34gtr said:
The replacement for the F-series will be unveiled. I really want to give y'all a hint, but I probably shouldn't.... Let's just say they will be very cool and not too much more money.

Hmmm, now I'm curious. Can you clue us in on anything more???

I'd really like an F-30 or something equivilant to that for practicing. I'm wondering if I should get an F-30 on sale or wait for the new version.

Can't wait to hear more....

I went in Indy last year, too bad this one is in CA :(

would be fun to meet up wtih some of you fellas and boogie out.

Barry said:
David.W said:

I asked about the Mark IV and mesa said they had no plans of having one at the show .

Then I change my prediction... :lol:

Ive just heard that the F-series is to be discontinued, and a new creature is being unvieled...

Lets see if this afternoons sources are reliable.

Latest posts

Back