NAMM 2009 Thread

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess ya'll have figured it out but the electradyne isn't a mark voiced amp. apparently.

edit

OMG THE MARK 5 IS BEAUTIFUL

Silverwulf said:
It's this that makes me wonder that way:

"Deeply rooted in the Best of the Brit lineage, the Electradyne takes modified English gain sounds and sorts them into LO and HIGH regions. These two choices are combined with a retro-minded, American-voiced clean “channel” and linked to one mini-toggle that gives you three of the most classic sounds in Rock and Roll on one switch! And unlike other amps of this style, footswtchable Modes and the finely tuned control interface allow many players to stomp back and forth across the pond without touching a single control."

Says it takes English modified gain sounds and American voiced cleans and allows players to "stomp back and forth across the pond." So, got me wondering, plus the knob layout.
Simplified tone stack/signal path? Could the "American-voiced clean channel" be a Lonestar/Fender clone? This one might have real potential.

Namm Pics:
MarkV-Namm.jpg

Electra-Dyne-Namm.jpg

Courtesy of Matts Music.

Wow, that Mark V is gorgeous. They need to have someone give a well-recorded video run through of everything the amp does...I vote John Petrucci, since Timmons did the Stiletto and Lonestar stuff, and Tremonti uses Rectos... I think I have just found my next amplifier, whenever that will be...(hopefully sooner than later :twisted: )

-AJH

Sweet, i like what i just read about the contour! :mrgreen: You can use that instead of the graphic EQ but the contour is based on the sound of the V setting on the graphic, and it's adjustable. That's simply great.

Elpelotero said:
Is it wrong of me to say I want to have Randy Smith's babies? They can do that kind of thing nowadays, right? With technology and all?

Yuck :shock:

If U R a She, then :mrgreen:

Looks pretty cool. One thing I would have changed, though, and it would have been simple enough...since they're not giving you an external switching jack for reverb, it would have been nice if would have swapped the positions of the "Mute" and "Reverb" switches. That way, you could have stepped on the "Solo" and "Reverb" switches simultaneously for leads if you wanted to.

from the looks of that pic, the footswitch's cord is removable (?)

Latest posts

Back