My rack :^)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertH

Reaction score
P1010002-2.jpg

P1010001-2.jpg

Thanks for the great responces, I knew you guys would appreciate these pics . The rig was all wired series prior to getting the Rane mixer and now that my effects are run parallel this rig really sounds great, huge difference in the tone of the TriAxis now that it's not being run through all the AD/DA converters.

RobertH said:
Thanks for the great responces, I knew you guys would appreciate these pics . The rig was all wired series prior to getting the Rane mixer and now that my effects are run parallel this rig really sounds great, huge difference in the tone of the TriAxis now that it's not being run through all the AD/DA converters.
hi, very nice rig! sorry for my ignorance... you said your effects are run parallel, does it means that what you hear is the pure tone of the triaxis withouth fx and added to that the processed sound?

ytse_jam said:
RobertH said:
hi, very nice rig! sorry for my ignorance... you said your effects are run parallel, does it means that what you hear is the pure tone of the triaxis withouth fx and added to that the processed sound?

Yes, the Triaxis is uneffected by the converters in the effects so what you hear is the TriAxis into the poweramp with effects mixed(blended) in. It can make a huge difference tonally by adding a mixer to your rig and if I knew that it would make that big of a difference, I would have done this 10 years ago (it's that good).

joey_truelove said:
ned said:
Love it. The wiring is very clean.
I'm with Ned. You could get rich having classes in patching up rigs.

Thanks, I wish I could say that I know enough to give a class, but I really don't. I did some homework and sat for awhile and tried to come up with the best possible way for me to run all the components that I had. I would still like to get some sort of a switcher to completely bypass the dbx,Eventide and Replifex, but that's down the road and since I don't really play out anymore I'm not in a huge hurry to finish this up. I will say it was a total blast putting this together and I learned alot about patience(especially soldering those neutriks :x ).

-Robert

what kind of connectors are those 4 at the ends of the green cables?

+1 one on the connectors question...also. What's the weight of that Mutha? We need to come up with slang for whether we carry all our own stuff or if we have "roadies".

Peace
conga

Neemo said:
what kind of connectors are those 4 at the ends of the green cables?

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=092-028

all connections are Neutrik :wink:

congalocke said:
+1 one on the connectors question...also. What's the weight of that Mutha? We need to come up with slang for whether we carry all our own stuff or if we have "roadies".

Peace
conga

I don't know the weight but it's definitely more now. New pics
IMG_0221.jpg

I just got the sus 4 rack and I'll be experimenting with the furman parametric. I'm planning to pick up a GCX switcher and an ac power supply to power all the units that use wall warts then I'll re-wire the entire rig again, this time I'll take some picks of the process if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Back